[Serusers] re : Enhanced Call Control

Brandon D. Mclarty bmclarty at egix.com
Fri Jun 25 18:47:09 CEST 2004

I have deployed a SER server and 'needing' it to do some enhance call
control.

I am desperately seeking a config that will get me close or even better
an expert to serve as a consultant thru this application.  Any help
(configs, docs, contacts) is appreciated.  Please contact me at
317-329-4988 or bmclarty at egix.com if interested

1)       Auto attendant answers and "parks" or "holds" a call.
2)       catch the callerid from a call to an auto attendant.
3)       Intiate up to 3 outgoing calls to the parties 'find-me numbers'
send calling parties "callerid"
4)       Upon the 'called party' answering play a prompt "press 1 to
talk press 2 to send to voicemail"  ( I have a media server, application
and network server in production )
5)       Upon pressing '1' the two calls are connected.

I am basically looking to recreate a PCM "priority call manager".