[Serusers] Using AS5300 for SER

Alex Bligh alex at alex.org.uk
Fri Jun 25 12:42:23 CEST 2004

Though note that won't in itself protect you against some malefactor
forging the source IP of your ser machine (and if you are using
stateless forwarding as far as I can see s. If your ser box and
5300 are on the same network, you need to stop spoofed IP at the
border as well if you want to restrict the 5300 from talking to
machines other than ser.

Alex