[Serusers] start and stop ser

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 24 18:04:52 CEST 2004

it is not working :

"Error opening ser's FIFO /tmp/ser_fifo
Make sure you have line fifo=/tmp/ser_fifo in your config"

and I have fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo" in my config file...

But anyway, with the "ps -aux | grep ser" I was able to figure out, despite a
warning :
"Warning: bad syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See http://procps.sf.net/faq.html"
that there was no "ser" processus running.

So the problem would be : Why doesn't he want to start, and why doesn't he
tell me so?...

Cyprien