[Serusers] SERWEB packets

CM Rahman cmrahman at ccsi.com
Wed Jun 23 19:57:57 CEST 2004

Try using ngrep -q SIP to see all the traffic. Did you install serweb in
unix or windows machine?

Thanks

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
C.M. Rahman Jr.
CTO
CCNP, MCSE Security    "Secure your self by securing your System"
CompTI Security Plus Certified
CCS Internet
http://www.ccsi.com <http://www.ccsi.com/>
13704 Research Blvd. Building O-Suite 4