[Serusers] Serweb doubt

Freddy Parra fparra at numind.net
Wed Jun 23 18:17:52 CEST 2004

You need to give that file write permissions in the ser configuration file. fifo_mode=0666.

Ex: check_via=no    # (cmd. line: -v)
      dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
     rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
     port=5060
    children=4
    fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"
    fifo_mode=0666

Then restart ser, this should fix your problem.

Regards,

Freddy