[Serusers] SERWEB-User Login Problems

VCI Help Desk admin at vci.net
Wed Jun 23 16:36:29 CEST 2004

    I had a similar problem where the URL I was using to access SERWEB
wasn't the same as the domain name I was using. I was going to
http://192.168.1.63 but the domain name was something else. So when someone
would login SERWEB was looking for the domain name of 192.168.1.63. I was
able to see this by turning on the logging in /etc/my.conf and watching the
SQL statements in /var/log/mysql.log

      Bill Dunn