[Serusers] get_contact_uri: Error while parsing Contact body

Carlo Pires carlo at uganet.com.br
Sat Jun 19 19:06:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm getting this message when my grandstream ht286 trys to register. It
seens ht286 isn't sending authorization header field to SER. Or, ht286
sending strange contact (*) disturbs SER to process REGISTER requests ?

This message starts few days ago. As I changed my ser box to last cvs
version these days I'm confuse if it's a grandstream's problem or a
ser's problem.

ngrep logs: attached