[Serusers] help please!!!

Fathallah Soumaya fathallahs at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 18 16:48:06 CEST 2004

Hi again,

I used a sip phone to register it with the sip server
using a radius authentification and a siph323 which is
a sip-h323 convertor ijn order to route the call to a
openh323GK, but I get the message:
"sip/2.0 403 Forbidden"
do you know about this message?

Thank you

--- "Gala, Dipen" <Dipen.Gala at FMR.com> a écrit : > Hey
sorry I have no clues abt the sip to h.323