[Serusers] ATA radius authentication !!

Fred Lee qvoz86 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:14:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm running ser-0.8.12 and radiusclient-0.3.2 on Redhat Linux 8.  SER has
radius authentication and accounting enabled.

I have configured an ATA 186 to register to SER.  When the authentication
request is forwarded to the radius server, the ATA's LoginID and UID fields
values are forwarded correctly but the password (PWD field) is blank.

I have tested runnning the "radexample" radiusclient test script and it
works perfectly:  userid and password are received by radius server.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem ?  Is there a way for SER to force
the ATAs UID value to be it's password value when sending authentication
request to radius server ?

Thanks.