[Serusers] Click To Dial dialog mismatch

wangji wangji at bjut.edu.cn
Fri Jun 18 06:10:03 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am testing click to talk function working with SER server like below:
          Web server(click to talk by using click_to_dial function)            |
              |                                                 make call                            |
        Microsoft IE (working as caller) ---------------->  IAD or other soft client (working as callee)

I wonder click to dial function in Serweb can work independency and how to deal with media stream(voice data).

Jimmy