[Serusers] Fwd: 15 is a not a recognized RADIUS Packet

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 16 23:10:03 CEST 2004

As far as we dig into it, none of the following:

freeradius
radiusclient
radius-cistron
radius-livingston

> Implement 15 Failed

Following RFCs should not lead us falling over the cliff.  Maybe 15
should be traded with something else understood by the radius servers
found in the real-world?

Adrian

Begin forwarded message: