[Serusers] problem with desc_time_order parameter?

Jimes Vasco Milanez jimes at cpqd.com.br
Wed Jun 16 21:53:38 CEST 2004

Hi all

I noticed that the desc_time_order parameter of the registrar module (in ser.cfg) doesn't seem to work as it should (according to the description in the registrar manual).
If I understood correctly, if desc_time_order = 1 (using modparam) the newest contact should be used among those of same priority (I'm using the append_branches parameter equal to 0).

Another doubt is whether it is possible or not to use append_branches=1 to do priority-driven forking (all contacts are receiving the request, no matter which is their priority; is it possible to limit the forking just to those of same priority (q)? or even something better? :-) )
thanks a lot
Jimes Vasco Milanez
Diretoria de Sistemas de Nova Geração
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions