[Serusers] accounting of zero second calls

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 16 19:49:50 CEST 2004

Telcos consider ASR an important factor which measure the health of
interconnect with different peers. All cals should end up in Radius
regardless of their succes or missing/failures so the ratio between
good calls/bad calls can be measured and dealt with.

I would like both missed and failed calls logged in RAdius with their
corresponding release code (sip status).

Adrian