[Serusers] How to intercept reply messages

Zappasodi Daniele dzappasodi at seltatel.it
Wed Jun 16 17:17:30 CEST 2004

Hi all,
I need to intercept the reply messages ("302 Moved Temporarily", "200
Accepted",  "405 Method not allow" etc. ) and execute different actions for
different status codes (for example I could block all the "Moved Temporally"
messages or, in the Failure_route block, I could route the calls to
different destinations for each different failure reason : Busy, no
response, not available ...).

How can I do this thing with the ser.cfg file?

I have tried with the "method" operand and with the "search" function but
I'm not able to intercept the reply messages with these functions.