[Serusers] Voicepulse - SER Configuration and PSTN

Celedonio Albarran cele at advanceinternet.net
Tue Jun 15 19:23:58 CEST 2004

Hello All:

We have install ser with mysql and radius support to use it as a proxy to
another SIP server (voicepulse connect).

We are going to authenticate the user with ser to record accounting data
etc.

After the user authenticate we need to send all PSTN traffic to the IP of
the voicepulse gateway that use a username and password.

Also we need to map incoming DID numbers with x user so the user can receive
the phone call to the correct sip device.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Cele