[Serusers] Domain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Tue Jun 15 17:34:21 CEST 2004

The domain (first parameter of www_authorize() ) is called realm it is
used to challenge the UAs and compute the credentials for
authentication  -- it can be a simple plain string, at your wish (see
RFC2617). There are some UAs that accept only the domain they are going
to register with as realm (afaik, M$/Win Messenger).

Daniel