[Serusers] problem with instant messages

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 15 11:23:41 CEST 2004

408 Timeout means SER sent out the request, but no reply was received.
so, communication between SERWEB and SER works perfectly. Watch your
network traffic to see what about the reply (also you can start ser in
full debug mode to see if it actually receive the reply and what exactly
it's doing with it).

bogdan