[Serusers] [ERROR]: force_rtp_rpoxy2:can't extract body from the message

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 15 10:45:32 CEST 2004

Hi jimmy,

most probably, this error msgs are generated when a 183/2xx reply hits
your on_reply route, reply which has no body. The last error msg is
because the last function call in on_reply route returned error, so the
whole route block returns error (to avoid this, you can put a break at
the end of route - break returns always true ;-) and doesn't affect the
logic).
a network dump will help to spot the guilty reply.

bogdan