[Serusers] Stun detection applet

Peter Boot peter.boot at ihug.com.au
Tue Jun 15 07:20:43 CEST 2004

When run from the command line with parameters connecting to vovida's stun
server, mystun results in parsing errors on the server. Only eight bytes are
sent instead of 24.

When run with the parameters given to the applet in Serweb, below, the
answer is  always a Full Cone NAT even when it is not correct.

Server www.iptel.org
port 1221

Can anyone shed any light on this ? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

---