[Serusers] Voice Mail options for an SER environment

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:45:12 CEST 2004

Hello:

  I'm interested in how this community is providing voicemail service
to IP phone users registered to a SER proxy. If you can speak to this
point I'd appreciate any feedback you can provide. Specifically I'm
interested in:

1) What product is providing voice mail service?

2) With this system can users manipulate messages via the
    telephone set?

3) If the answer to #2 is yes then how is this functionality
    implemented. Do you provision a lead number for users
    to call into voicemail?

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering