[Serusers] Multiple Domain

Kapil Dhawan sersavvy at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:10:42 CEST 2004

Hi
I am using Multiple domain...I have enabled it in userloc module and
registrar module..it was already enabled in auth_db module...i am using
0.8.12....now i am using is_from_local() in ser.cfg...provided by domain
mudule....and i have added my domains there....this is fine...

When i make a call, only INVITE is stored in acc logs.. ACK never reaches
there because when ACK is received by SER, SER says that the callee party is
not available using usrloc module lookup function.

what could be the source of the porblem...as when i check the acc logs in
mysql...i am getting o_uri wrong...o_uri shud be uri at domain format but i am
getting it as usi@<ip address of the device> and when SER do lookup for
uri@<ip address of the phone device>...it will never find it in the
location......

any suggestion