[Serusers] unauthorized error

Peter Boot peter.boot at ihug.com.au
Fri Jun 11 03:09:09 CEST 2004

I am getting the same with a Grandstream HT-486, but only after going thru
the process of connecting to a STUN server. The first register attempt does
not contain a "Authorization: DIGEST" line in the packet, but if I reboot it
from it's config webpage it will send the auth credentials and registers
successfully.

I have sent a request to Grandstream support and will post their solution.

---