[Serusers] Forking

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at cifnet.com
Thu Jun 10 18:56:32 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to do forking in my SER. Before I used lookup('aliases') and
if I have more then one alias SER correctly send calls to all of them.

But now i switch to exec_dset and it stop working, SER still get two
addresses to send the call, for example:

test at ser, exec_dset return two destinations:

10 at ser and 20 at ser

both - local online users.

after exec i am doing:

                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        route(1);
                        break;
                } else {
                        route(1);
                        break;
                }

in route 1 i have only NAT stuff and t_relay

(without lookup it is not sending calls at all)

ser first seding first call to ser (itself) IP, and when it connect (ACK)
- it sends second call to ONLINE device... instead of sending both call
straight to devices at same time.

Please advise