[Serusers] Disc and the messages from SER

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 10 16:53:42 CEST 2004

Hi Chen,

if you what to do SIP auth via diameter we have all the pieces. SER, via
auth_diameter module will talk to a DISC client (via sipauth client
module) which will generate and send the auth request to a DISC server
that will do the auth (using sipauth server module). You just have to
put them togheter.

bogdan