[Serusers] MySQL

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 10 15:27:38 CEST 2004

On Jun 10, 2004 at 08:15, Gala, Dipen <Dipen.Gala at FMR.com> wrote:

> I want to download the MySQL module for my SER.
> But there is nothing to download under that module.

How did you get ser?
THe mysql module is included in the sources.

> So where can I get the module and installation guide for MySQL module.

make all include_modules=mysql
make install include_modules=mysql

Read also the INSTALL file, the section: "ser with Persistent Data
Storage".

> Also can I work ahead and use SER w/o MySQL. If yes how can I do that
> please provide me with the info.

Yes, you can (but it depends on what you want to do). You can use
dbtext, postgress or radius instead, or you can run ser without
authentication.

Andrei