[Serusers] AUTH_Diameter Module

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 9 15:40:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

all auth_xxxxx modules are based on "auth"module, so you need it also.
Also you need a diameter client (which will be connected to SER) and
diameter server (which will do the authentication). For this please see
    http://developer.berlios.de/projects/disc

what ser sends via auth_diameter are not proper diameter messages, so
don't relay on them. That messages are used only for communication
between SER and diameter client.

Bogdan