[Serusers] CPL-C and call forward on busy or no answer

Brinker, Oliver Oliver.Brinker at t-systems.com
Tue Jun 8 17:05:31 CEST 2004

Hi Bogdan,

I've download everything from CVS head, compile it and try to run the SER with the basic config file (no database, authentication and cpl support), but I get the following error message in my syslog

Jun  8 15:46:44 sipproxy1 ser: parse error (1,1-2): parse error
Jun  8 15:46:44 sipproxy1 ser: ERROR: cfg. parser: unexpected EOF in unclosed string

... and on the command line together with the whole ser.cfg content

ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

I leave the ser.cfg unchanged because I want to try out the new installation first. After getting these error message I check other versions from CVS (v_0_8_13-dev-29, v_0_8_13dev-t16 ...) but the problem is the same as before. Compilation ist no problem. Which CVS version is the best for me to download? Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Oliver

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU [mailto:iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de] wrote

Hi Oliver,

First there is a small problem in your ser cfg. To enable CPL lookup
node you have to set the cpl param "lookup_domain"  ( it missing was
reported at start up by "cpl_init: no lookup_domain given -> disable
lookup node").
Just add to you script the following line:
        modparam("cpl-c","lookup_domain","location")

Second, there was a small error in lookup node reported by Richard. So,
please update you cpl-c module before retrying. Also, it will be more
easier for you to debug your CPL scripts   by inserting some log nodes
to see the if lookup succeed of not, or if proxy was ok, etc.

Regards,
Bogdan