[Serusers] Problems with GS hard phones( latest firmware)

Habiyakare Aimable aimable at terracom.rw
Mon Jun 7 10:26:25 CEST 2004

Hi all

We are having problems with our Grandstream BT100 and handytones phones with
the latest firmware. Those

phones with firmware 1.0.4.50  the server is able to talk to them and there
is no one way audio problem

For softphones there is no such problem

For phones with the latest firmware (1.0.5) there is one way audio. When I
send an OPTIONS SIP method to one of them I get 400 (Bad Request) from those
phone  while when I do the same thing on a phone with previous version I get
200 OK message .

Here is a sipsak trace to the phone # 04400112 which has 1.0.5 firmware

As you can see it the last message received is 400 (Bad Request) while it
should be 200 OK as the message below

This message was sent to 04400202 which is a handytone 286 with 1.0.4.5
firmware

I am able to call the phone below and from these two to any other softphone
but the one above gives me one audio

And again the HandyTones I talked about last time still do not work.

Any idea of what is wrong?

Regards,