[Serusers] send BYE to SEMS

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Jun 7 10:20:12 CEST 2004

SEMS puts a special delimiter into the username of the Contact header
field it generates. The content of the contact header field will be in
the Request-URI of BYE, so you can check if the Request-URI of BYE
contains that delimiter. If so then you can call vm, otherwise call
t_relay().

See user_prefix_separator parameter of SEMS.

  Jan.