[Serusers] Monitoring tool

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Sun Jun 6 21:50:55 CEST 2004

Hello,

to keep you informed: the problem with Tomas server was that is does signale
asymmetric (it sends responses from another port the the listening port).

I just committed the new release 0.8.9 of sipsak, which should fix this
problem.
Thomas: can you please verify and confirm if this new sipsak version works
with your server or not?

Thanks and greetings
  Nils