[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Radius accounting unreliable

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 2 15:37:24 CEST 2004

We do that "as a dirty trick " but looking in my statistics those tags
are repeating themselves at a far higher rate than Radius ids. It seems
a matter of luck of having a unique combination.

If Acct-Unique-Session-Id had been unique it would solve the problem at
RADIUS server level independent of broken UAs who are reusing
Acct-Session-Id (the SIP call id).

Do you know where is the Acct-Unique-Session-Id generated, is it radius
client or SER ?

Adrian