[Serusers] SER and NAT

Tue Jun 1 23:42:06 CEST 2004

You have to rewrite the REGISTER message before saving the locations!

if (nat_uac_test("2")) {
       force_rport();
       fix_nated_contact();  # from nathelper module
       append_hf("P-Behind-NAT: Yes\r\n");
       setflag(5); #natflag
       save(location);  # user with natflag set will be
                        # pinged to keep NAT binding alive

regards,
klaus