[Serusers] ser stable + mediaproxy

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 1 09:37:52 CEST 2004

Hi Ri,

We use successfully mediaproxy with both stable and unstable branches
of ser on Debian systems. There is no known reason it should crash,
maybe IPTEL guys would have more clues as I saw this problem being
reported several time.

Adrian

I'm using lates ser CVS stable with mediaproxy (from unstable ser
directory
and also using the mysql create with unstable ser_mysql.sh).

SER crash in the same moment when a sip cliente get register with the
correct user and password, i have attach the syslog.

Am I using the right combination of SER+mediaproxy ? or do i need to use
only the unstable ser (with it's mediaproxy include).