[Serusers] multiple domains, table domain

Tony Sarendal tsar at polarcap.org
Fri Jul 30 10:50:28 CEST 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 10:22:13AM +0200, Bogdan-Andrei IANCU wrote:
> Tony Sarendal wrote:
>
> >I'm trying out this what looks like nice software while
> >the kids are sleeping.
> >
> >I just installed 0.8.14 and I'm messing around with getting
> >multiple domains to play. What is the correct way to update
> >the table domain ? Just an INSERT directly into the database ?
> >

> it's correct, but is not sufficient.. you need also to adapt your config
> file.

That part was done, I was just wondering if the direct approach was correct.
Everything works now, good stuff.

Is the same username but different domains supported ?
Or should I use aliases and unique usernames instead ?

/Tony

--
---
Tony Sarendal - tony.sarendal at polarcap.org
Cisco/Unix/Babies
	-= The scorpion replied,
		"I couldn't help it, it's my nature." =-