[Serusers] SER dies when call reaches 12000

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jul 30 10:18:38 CEST 2004

Hi Kenny,

first what do you mean by 12000-15000 calls? established calls in
parallel or calls that initiated in the same time? there is a huge
diference.
second....what kind of failures? can you be a little bit more specific
(even c'n'p from log will do it)
third... when ser goes down.. there is no core dumped? no message in the
log related to receiving a signal?..

regards,
bogdan