[Serusers] URI Module Preventing Logons

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Thu Jul 29 16:23:31 CEST 2004

As soon as I add the loadmodule line for the URI module, I can't authenticate anymore, it times out and
even the debug shows nothing, no auth requests, etc.  I have tried with several sip clients.

Thanks

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information, which is confidential and/or protected
by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any
use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction,
communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or
by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.