[Serusers] Questions about interconnecting media proxy on SER.

Kenny Lam kenny at deltapath.com
Thu Jul 29 09:17:29 CEST 2004

Hi all,

  I'm now trying to setup some SER servers with location based routing ability
which can handle the traffic according to the source. Before getting to that,
I want to know if the media proxy of SER can be interconnected together to
form a larger adaptive server? The scenario is as follow :

  SIP phone <=> Media Proxy A <=> Media Proxy B <=> SIP phone

  From the Media Server readme, I just found out that the dispatcher.py can
load balance the traffic by using the DNS SRV records. Any people got some
ideas? Thanks a lot!

Kenny Lam
SIP Application Engineer
Deltapath Commerce & Technology Limited