[Serusers] call forwarding

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Thu Jul 29 01:46:27 CEST 2004

Howdy,

I've got a situation where I need to be able to forward a call.
Fairly typical:

CISCOGATEWAY->SERPROXY->UAC

Best case would be to honor the 302 Moved Temporarily from the UAC.
I can't figure out how to make it happen.

I've seen some talk about cpl, which seems like it could be
used to forward a call.  Has anyone used cpl to forward calls?

I use Asterisk, and I know that using this scenario:

CISCOGATEWAY->SERPROXY->ASTERISK->UAC

I can bounce the call with a 302 and ASTERISK performs
a b2bua and starts another outbound call, ie:

CISCOGATEWAY->SERPROXY->ASTERISKB2BUA->SERPROXY->CISCOGATEWAY

Are there any other ways of getting a call forwarded from/to a gateway?

---greg

Greg Fausak
www.AddaBrand.com
(US) 469-546-1265