[Serusers] how to tell between unregistered subscriber and nonlocal

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 28 10:05:49 CEST 2004

One good practice is to start all PSTN numbers with one zero. This way
you always now.

Adrian

Hello, all.  I'm trying to figure out how I can get ser to tell the
difference between destinations for subscribed numbers that just aren't
currently registered and non-local destinations that should be routed
out to my PSTN gateway.

In this thread:
    http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-July/009722.html
someone suggested turning off "use_domain" in the uri module so that
does_uri_exist() would work for more circumstances.  I'm running 0.8.14,
where the uri module has does_uri_exist() but doesn't have "use_domain".
The current CVS unstable seems to have neither, so the solution posted
in that thread no longer seems to apply.  So... how should one tell ser
when to route voicemail?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Best regards.