[Serusers] CPL and billing

Arne Scheffer arne.scheffer at ritstele.com
Tue Jul 27 16:16:45 CEST 2004

Gents,

I've been going throught the draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-09.txt to try and find information on doing the following:

I want to offer my clients the option to do call forwarding and other smart things with cpl.

Now I can not find information on how I can change the source name of the caller.

Just to explain:
- I am a user and out of the office
- I set a call forward to my mobile

- some calls me and my cpl script is run
- it tells the proxy to route the call to my mobile

Who will now be billed for the call ?

I can not find a way to change the calling-id.

In this case I need to be billed for the outgoing call to the PSTN (mobile).

Am I correct to state this is not possible with CPL ?

regards,
Arne.