[Serusers] User Agent for for voice mail testing

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 01:08:31 CEST 2004

Hello,

These dialers are free:
x-lite: www.xten.com
SJphone: www.sjlabs.com
LIPZ4: www.zultys.com (Linux)

Regards,

Koyama Zehi <zehi_koyama at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear All,
I need to test the voicemail functionality of SER proxy, please sugeest
me some free user agent to perform this test.
As I tryed with windows messanger but I conuld not succed. As with
windows messanger I can communicate only with on line user (as per my best
knowledge). But due to the testing of voicemail I need to send an
invite request to off line user which could e lead as voice mail session.
thanks ..
koyama

Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>