[Serusers] softphone is failing to authenticate when login into SER

David Lee d16lee at ryerson.ca
Sat Jul 24 21:19:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

Can anyone tell me why my softphone cannot login to the SER?

You can see that the user 84000 is created in the mysql database (sql.txt.)

WE've also turned on all the necessary auth_db lines in the ser.cfg

Also attached is the ngrep capture of the register, 404 fail, register w/ digest, and 404 fail again...  (notworking.txt).

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Dave