[Serusers] CDR Tools

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jul 23 14:46:23 CEST 2004

Robert,

Make sure you have the following statements in httpd.conf:

  DirectoryIndex index.phtml index.php index.html index.htm

   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .inc

And  (distro dependent) in modules.conf:

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

Regards,
Adrian

I have done what I believe is a simple install and followed all of the
configuration instructions to the letter. I must have missed something
as I
cannot get the login page to function at all. I get a 404 error on login
every time. I am new to php and am a little green in this type of code.
get the following error in the url line upon login. Can someone please
help?

http://xx.xx.xx.xx/CDRTool/<?php%20print%20$this->url()?>