[Serusers] Re: phone behind nat calling someone with cpl script

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 12:06:18 CEST 2004

Hi Bogdan,

It is so cool and works very well. cpl-c is a very
useful module. Thanks for the thoughtful work.

Two minor issues and one more question.
In the attached log, I have one phone behind NAT
calling a public phone with a cpl script. The script
tries to proxy first. You can see cpl-c sends two
identical INVITE messages to the destination. The
second packet is probably discarded by the destination
though.

The other minor issue is probably nathelper related. I
keep getting "ERROR: extract_mediaip: no `c=' in SDP"
although it doesn't really do any harm and the ip
address in SDP is changed.

The question is if cpl-c module supports PRACK. After
I upgraded cisco gateway to the new version which by
default uses PRACK, a working cpl script gets some
strange problem, e.g. caller hangup won't stop ringing
of callee.

Again appreciate your work and help on this.
Richard

--- Bogdan-Andrei IANCU <iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de>