[Serusers] ERROR: acc_rad_request: radius-ing failed

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Jul 23 10:42:43 CEST 2004

On 21-07 11:07, Rafael J. Risco G.V. wrote:
> Hi Jan
> I did not see any other error in Ser or Radiusd Debuging, I?ve tested radiusclient with "radclient" and I think its working as I can see in the logs below:
>
> sipser:/usr/local/etc/raddb# radclient -f digest localhost auth hola123
> Received response ID 138, code 2, length = 45
>         Reply-Message = "Hello, test with digest"

  This tests just authentication, not accounting.

> on the other hand, freeradius in debug mode just show me authentication process from Ser and it is doing "accounting" for other NAS like gnugk and cisco as5350 (please look the radius log below)...  About "radius-ing failed" message, I found this parameter in acc.c (line 674,2-16):
>
>         if (rc_acct(SIP_PORT, send)!=OK_RC) {
>                 LOG(L_ERR, "ERROR: acc_rad_request: radius-ing failed\n");
>                 goto error;
>         }
>         rc_avpair_free(send);
>         return 1;

  Yes, but the error comes from the radiusclient library because rc_acct
  does not return OK_RC, as you can see in the code snippet above.

  I really do not know what the problem is, since it is working in other
  setups, I suppose your radiusclient library is not configured
  properly, maybe there is an error in the dictionary files. It is also
  possible to enable debugging in radiusclient, but you need to
  recompile the library to make it work.

    Jan.