[Serusers] serweb - admin logging problem

Winston wchai at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jul 23 02:04:21 CEST 2004

Hi all,

My problem with serweb is that I am having problem with the admin page. I
have tried to use admin/heslo, ser/heslo but it gave me "bad username and
password". I have tried to create another user with full privilege and admin
rights for ser database and I still can't access to the admin page.

However, for the user_interface, I have not problem logging in with any
users that I have create via serctl.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

BR,