[Serusers] Is a terminal present?

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 22 17:03:52 CEST 2004

Laurent:

   On each proxy modify the logic handling register requests such that
at the point where you save the location you also use exec_msg to
execute some statement that results in that users relevant information
being sent to you (or your application). For example you could
execute an echo command to display the values of various SER
environment variables and email the result to you. Just an example.

-Steve