[Serusers] user_interface loging problem

sanjiv sranjan at gbne.net
Thu Jul 22 07:40:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have installed serweb on apache 2.0.50 and php 4.3.8.
Initially, I had problem while loging in admin page.I was getting bad
user name and password message, whenever I tried to enter with
admin/heslo.Now it is sorted out and working perfectly.

But,  now I have problem while opening  user_interface/index.php page.I
am trying to loging with admin/heslo. It is not giving any error. It
just stuck to sending request to ....and hang on.
Neighter it is giving and error message nor going anywhere. I just
unable to understand it.

Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,