[Serusers] serweb sendmail problem

Roman leroi at navigator.lv
Thu Jul 22 00:18:33 CEST 2004

Look for variable containing email address which is used to send email from
serweb ($email_from or something like that) in main configuration file
(config.php) and doublecheck all configuration in that file.. note that email
should be valid...
also monitor /var/log/syslog and /var/log/messages for debug info

Regards,
Roman