[Serusers] Adding services - help needed

ser ser at plexid.com
Wed Jul 21 18:07:15 CEST 2004

I need help choosing how to implement different services with SER. I was thinking to use Asterisk for application services, but i don't know how the integration could be done.

Here is a list of services. Could you give advice of what would be the better solution to get this ?

- Let the end user hide his calling number. Is it possible with SER to choose to hide the calling number and stay anonymous.

- Let the end user choose to reject anonymous incoming call. (he could active/deactivate this function via a keypad combination)

- Double call with signaling of incoming second call while already on communication.

- Call transfert : let a user transfer a call to another user with a keypad combination.

For each case, what would be realist ?

Note that i don't want to use asterisk as the main SIP router. I want to keep SER at front for routing logic

thanks.